The people that…
Have mastered the art of delayed gratification
Have ninja-level self-awareness and an open mind
Don’t let things like fear, disruption, distraction, low self-worth, or limiting beliefs hold them back from taking imperfect action and doing the work that will inevitably lead them to the level of results they really want and deserve, and are truly capable of achieving. (Versus spending years just thinking and dreaming about all of it!)
(As many coaches often say, never allow people to complain about results they didn’t get, from work they didn’t do!)
Knowledge is fairly useless without experience (implementation of knowledge, with honest effort), which then opens doors into new levels of understanding and wisdom… so you can then take your results to new levels of mastery, as you rinse & repeat.
The power and magic of working on your mindset is that you can then apply this stuff to literally any and every other facet of your life.
Knowing and truly believing first and foremost that you’re worthy of feeling great and getting the results you desire…
And then tapping into the motivation and energy you’ll need to apply what you learn…
And finally, combining all of that with the strategy (such as the Complete Gut Repair Roadmap and/or my Holistic Nutrition Fundamentals…)
You become unstoppable!
Master Your Mindset: Intro
Master Your Mindset: Strategy #1
Master Your Mindset: Strategy #2
Master Your Mindset: Strategy #3
Connect to your Nutrition Conviction
More clarity on why you were stuck in self-sabotage for so long
More confidence in your ability to take action and apply what you learn
More patience and self-compassion on your journey
A deeper understanding of how your health challenges and this journey are happening FOR you versus TO you
Less "black-and-white" / "all-or-nothing" thinking (a type of fear-based thought pattern known to cause self-sabotage)
A holistic mindset which helps you to start applying the methodology so you can finally break through that glass ceiling
Can this replace 1:1 coaching/therapy?
No - this program is not meant to replace 1:1 coaching or therapy for those who need that level of support.
I'm already working with a dietitian/nutritionist/health coach. Would this course still be beneficial for me?
If you resonate with the above info, then YES! This course is not meant to replace 1:1 nutrition coaching but rather to ENHANCE and COMPLEMENT it. We often need to hear things multiple times in at least 6-7 different ways before it truly clicks. This course may be just what you needed to hear, to get your next breakthrough.
Is this a bunch of positive affirmations?
No - this is a small series of actionable tools and activities that will help to facilitate mental and emotional breakthroughs for you, in ways that are very simple.
Can I purchase this as a stand-alone course?
This course is offered primarily as a BONUS when you enroll in Kitchen Alchemy: Holistic Nutrition Fundamentals, or the Complete Gut Repair Roadmap. There may be exceptions a few times a year if you're on my email list and you receive a coupon code to enroll in this course exclusively.
Can this course work for any type of health condition?
Yes! The principles in this mini-course are universal and can be applied to any type of health or healing journey, whether it be physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual.
What if I fall behind in this course?
There is no such thing as falling behind, because you've got LIFETIME ACCESS! This also means you'll receive notifications each time I update and improve the course curriculum content.
Is this mini-course covered by insurance?
Although insurance doesn't directly cover online programs, we DO accept HSA/FSA/health savings card payments. Some insurances also allow you to submit your receipt as a superbill for reimbursement (you need to check with them directly!).
- You are very set in your ways and you don't have an open mind.
- You would rather be a victim and not take ownership for your health.
- You aren't ready to start making changes - it is not the right time.
- Weekly food logs and self-assessment tools for cultivating awareness and accountability
- Customizable weekly goal setting sheets so you can meet yourself where you’re at
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) based journaling prompts to help you master your mindset (so you can take action and get the most out of this course!)
- “Exchange Lists” for each food group so you have clarity around portions and recommended serving sizes
- Grocery shopping checklists and cheat sheets
- Juicing & Smoothies 101 Do’s & Don’ts
- Master Snack List
- Portion Size Eyeballing “cheat sheet”
- Delicious real-food recipes and meal planning templates
- All Kinds of Carbs “Quick Guide”
- Ultimate Hidden Sugars label reading guide
- How to Find Your “Sweet Spot” on the Sugar Spectrum - Roadmap
- Mindful Eating activity sheet
- What Your Food Cravings Really Mean (and how to honor them)
- 21 days of MY personal food logs (*GASP*)!!! (so you can see a real-life example of what these fundamentals look like in action!)